Percé geopark and coronavirus disease
Percé, January 13, 2021 - Situation of the Percé UNESCO Global Geopark in connection with COVID-19 in Gaspésie.
- Our trails are open at all times and access is free. Come and admire a breathtaking landscape from our belvederes! Guaranteed wonder!
- On the trails, it is mandatory to keep your dog on a leash;
- We ask you not to leave your pets' bags behind you and to dispose of them in the places provided for this purpose;
- The suspended glass platform will be closed for winter 2021;
- Mountain bikes are not accepted on our trails, as they have been designed for hiking only;
- The toilets at Pavillon Tektonik are not open. Only the toilets of the Pavillon des Grandes-Marées are accessible;
- Due to the current health situation in Gaspésie (COVID-19), the rental of ready-to-camp, normally open year-round, will be suspended for an indefinite period. We will keep you informed of any changes.
THE BAY OF PERCÉ CAMPSITE
- It will soon be possible to make your reservation for the summer 2021 season. We will announce the opening of our reservation platform via the Facebook page of the UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé and our website. Thank you very much for your patience!
For more information :
UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé