Information and schedule
Opening hours of the UNESCO Global Geopark of Percé
Schedule from October 14, 2020:
Tektonik immersive multimedia experience: Temporarily closed
Suspended glass platform: Temporarily closed
Camping Baie de Percé: See you next season!
Outdoor screening of The Legend of Gluskap: See you next season!
The zip line and Espace Jeux Desjardins are closed due to the current health situation.
The trail network is free and accessible at all times.
follow us on Facebook for the details.
- The geopark is open 12 months by year.
- From November to May, the pavilion is open every weekend, on certain statutory holidays, by reservation and for school break.
- The schedule is subject to change during the season. A notice will be issued on social media in the event of a change.
- Trails and lookouts are free at all times.
- Depending on weather conditions, some activities may be canceled or postponed. Follow us on our Facebook to see the weather reviews.
- Dogs are allowed on the trails, however they must be kept on a leash. They are prohibited on the suspended glass platform. Please tie them outside the perimeter.
- Yukigassen: It is possible to reserve the Yukigassen field, 12 months a year. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org page for all details.
More information: 418-782-5112
For general information about 4 seasons camping click HERE
For the map of trails and geosites click HERE