From 15 p.m. today January 15, it will be possible to make your reservation for the 2021 season.
Please note that :
- To reach the campsite attendant please contact 418-782-5102 extension 2. He will be available Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 17 p.m. only.
- You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation / refund policies for the summer season 2021
- We refund at 72 hours notice any reservation that cannot be honored by our customers. Only the usual administration fees will be charged.
- Within the 72 hours notice zone and during your stay, no refund will be made even in the event of premature departure.
- These new COVID-19 reservation / refund policies may be subject to change.
New regulations :
- Costs of $ 5 (+ taxes) will be requested for any modification of your reservation.
- If you plan to receive guests at your campsite during your stay with us, a charge of $ 10 (+ taxes) will be requested for any other surplus vehicle. This new measure is put in place in order to relieve congestion at the Campsite.
- You will be given a sticker identifying the vehicle, the date of departure and the lot number. It will be important to keep your sticker on the dashboard of your vehicle because it proves that you are a customer with us.
- A campsite can accommodate a maximum of six people (adults / children) per group of campers. Costs of $ 5 (+ taxes) will be requested for any additional persons.
- For ready-to-camp, new maintenance fees reinforced in connection with COVID-19 of $ 20 (+ taxes) will be added to your invoice.
- Please note that only one additional bedding set is available per stay for ready-to-camp guests.
- Pets are not accepted in the ready-to-camp. A fee of $ 50 (+ taxes) will be billed to you in the event of non-compliance with this regulation.
Rules to follow in the sanitary blocks:
- The facilities are available for visitors who do not have sanitary equipment ie tents, tent trailers and vans. People who already have a toilet and a shower in their trailer are strongly recommended to use it.
- We ask our campers to respect a physical distance of 2 meters in the queues outside the blocks.
- Before entering the toilet blocks, it is mandatory to disinfect your hands and wear a mask.
- A maximum of 8 people at a time is accepted on the women's side and on the men's side in the sanitary blocks located very close to the campsite reception.
- The toilets in the sanitary blocks are accessible at all times only for campers of Camping Baie de Percé.
- Due to the current health situation in Gaspésie in connection with COVID-19, the rental of ready-to-camp for winter 2021 is suspended for an indefinite period.
- If you can not make an online reservation you can reach us by email or leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. A reservation fee applies at all times. * Please note that pets are not accepted in ready-to-camp. A fee of $ XNUMX may be billed to you for non-compliance with this regulation.
To make your reservation:
You have questions?
You can reach us by email at email@example.com
- To reach an agent please contact 418-782-5102 extension 2
You can also reach us by phone at 418-782-5102 or at the toll-free number 1-844-782-5102.
See you soon in the field!
The Percé UNESCO Global Geopark team
To make your reservation. Thank you!
News at the campsite
Comfortable winter camping of the “glamping” type is something that speaks to you?
We have what you need !
Ten (10) furnished tents, “ready-to-camp” formula, semi-insulated and heated
- Winter rate: $ 100.75 (Taxes are not included)
- Available for 4 people only.
- Furniture in all tents: a double bed including sheets, pillows and duvet, a sofa bed, a table and chairs.
- For winter only : Access to the common service building (kitchenette, dining room, wifi, television with Chromecast, bathroom with shower).
- Easy access to trails
- Snowshoe rental on site
- Please reserve your ready-to-camp online or by phone 48 hours in advance.
DAILY RATES / fall-winter 2021-2022
From 1 October to 31 May
Taxes are not included.
Without service: 26,00 $
1 service: 34,75 $
2 services, 15 amp: 38,00 $
2 services, 30 amp: 39,75 $
Ready-to-camp: $ 100,75
DAILY RATES / summer 2021
From June 1 to September 30
Taxes are not included.
Without service: 30,50 $
1 service: 40,25 $
2 services, 15 amp: 43,50 $
2 services, 30 amp: 45.00 $
Ready-to-camp: $ 111,50
All season camping
On the Geopark site, in the heart of Percé, it is possible to go camping, in summer as in winter, alone, with friends, as a couple or as a family!
In a traditional way or in ready-to-camp tents furnished, semi-insulated and heated for a more enjoyable experience, near the Tektonik Pavilion and the entrance to the trails, the Geopark offers a great experience in an environment that the same is true. Available for 4 people only.
*Please book your Ready-to-Camp online 48 hours in advance.
- Any excessive noise that may inconvenience or annoy other campers in any way is strictly prohibited at all times;
- There is a curfew between 23 h and 7 h;
- Pets must be kept on a leash. Barking is not tolerated. No aggressive animal is tolerated on the ground and the owner of the animal must clean if his animal leaves memories;
- Fires are allowed. They must be lit only in places arranged for this purpose;
- Any trade or solicitation is forbidden in the field.
- The maximum speed permitted when driving on the campsite is 10 km / h;
- Only one vehicle may be parked per site and in the area specifically designed for that purpose. All other vehicles and visitors must stay in the parking lot at the entrance;
- No motor vehicles may travel in the field after 23H00.
Arrival, renewal, departure
- The camper must release his site for 11 h. He must also re-register before 12 h if he intends to stay, but if the same site is not guaranteed for an extension. As a result, management can not guarantee that a site will be available before 12 h;
- A camping site offered as a reservation does not give the occupant a priority so that he can extend his stay beyond the nights that have been paid;
- The management of Camping de la Baie de Perce does not recognize any rights acquired towards anyone with regard to the length of stay on the campsite;
- The camper who leaves his site prematurely for any reason has no right to any refund.
Booking Policy and Terms
Mode of operation
- Reservations are accepted for one stay at a time (for example, there will be 3 booking files for 3 different stays);
- To confirm the reservation, the customer must give us a credit card number (Visa or Mastercard) to take the deposit according to the terms of payment. The reservation will be canceled if we can not take a deposit with the information provided;
- Once the reservation has been confirmed, the Percé Bay Camping commits to keeping the reserved space until 12 h the day after the scheduled date of arrival of the client. Beyond this deadline and if we receive other opinions from the camper, the reservation is canceled (full stay) and no refund of deposit will be made.
- The customer must pay the full amount when making the reservation, by credit card;
- A confirmation email will be sent once the transaction has been completed to confirm the stay.
Modalities of modification
It is possible to modify a reservation due to:
- Change of arrival date or departure date;
- Change of the period of stay;
- Type of equipment used;
- Change of services within the same campsite (eg location with electricity);
- Change of the name of the holder of the reservation.
Changes are accepted as long as locations are available on the reservation system:
- A modification fee of $ 5 (+ taxes) will be requested for any modification of the reservation.
- No refund will be given for a late arrival or departure before the end of the stay for reasons unrelated to Camping de la Baie de Percé;
- Any client who does not show up after their scheduled date of arrival without notifying the direction of the campsite will see his reservation canceled and the location may be re-rented;
For a cancellation (SEE THE NEW COVID-19 POLICY at the top of the page):
- 30 days or more before the arrival date: 100% of the total amount will be refunded;
- Between 15 and 30 days before the arrival date: 50% of the total amount will be refunded;
- Less than 15 days before the arrival date: no refund.
- Please note that reservation and administration fees online or by phone are non-refundable.
A weekend of camping in the "ready-to-camp" tents of the Geopark?
Summer and winter, it's out of the ordinary!